1. "Every object is perceived by people in accordance with their inner state. People cannot accept the simple truth that maya originates in their own consciousness, and that it is necessary to escape from the snare of self-hypnosis.
Despite misleading outer impressions, man can glimpse sparks of reality. He can oppose the self-hypnosis of maya with the knowledge that dwells in his heart.
…But there are a few seekers of truth who even in their earthly state can penetrate to the real essence of things. First, the seeker must learn to understand his own fleeting moods. He then will realize that the sun is the sun, neither cheerful nor gloomy, but that his personal, inner feelings can color even that great luminary.
He who wants to improve himself must know how to overcome his moods. …For cooperation with Us, one must learn to see with the eyes of the heart.
The Thinker used to say, “Thank the Gods that I will never become blind, for as long as my heart beats it will also see.”" [Supermundane, 307]
2. "But man can also sense when a path can lead him astray, and though he may not be able to point to the cause of his feeling, his heart knows that something should be avoided. Usually people will call such a feeling intuition, and they will be right, but they have to first admit in their consciousness the existence of intuition.
Such intuitive feelings must not be ridiculed. Man can be illiterate and at the same time bear within himself this gift of intuition. Intuition commonly is regarded as directed into the future, but it is a help to the present and works throughout one’s life. Thus let us treasure the accumulations gathered over many lives and during labor in the Supermundane World. …The Thinker declared, “Manifest insight in everything in your life.”" [Supermundane, 836]
3. "In the Fiery World there is vision of the spirit, which is not in need of ocular adaptations. It is easier to become possessor of the fiery eye if already in the earthly state one has been able to have flashes of such spiritual insight." [Fiery World II, 145]
4. “Origen said “With the eyes of the heart we behold Be-ness.” Only through the heart can we discern the beauty of the world manifested by the Heart of Cosmos. The love of Cosmos actuates straight-knowledge.” [Infinity I, 76]
5. “The beauty of life is limitless! An Arhat sees with the eyes of the heart. An Arhat sees with the eyes of the heart the beauty of reality. An Arhat sees with the eyes of the heart, and the essence of the future calls Us.” [Hierarchy, 8]
6. “To see with the eyes of the heart; to hear the roar of the world with the ears of the heart; to peer into the future with the understanding of the heart; to remember past accumulations through the heart – that is how the aspirant must boldly advance on the path of ascent. Creativity embraces the fiery potential and comes to be saturated with the sacred fire of the heart.” [Heart, 1]
7. He who said, “We see with the eyes of the heart,” had in mind not a symbol but a physical law. A consciousness that has been deepened and freed manifests a transformation of all feelings [Heart, 559]