1. "Discretion is always beneficial." [Letters of Helena Roerich in 9 Volumes - 6. 157]
2. "The future is the field of realization of the desires and aspirations of the present. Therefore, the levers of the future are in our hands. What we want, what we dream about, what we strive for, we will have in the future, if in the present we take care to sow the necessary seeds in space and in our aura. ...Carefully, discreetly sow the seeds, remembering the future shoots, inevitable and inescapable, and it is good for you if the seeds of your desires and aspirations are good and consonant with evolution." [Facets of Agni Yoga 1954, 655]
3. "The most important thing is to abstain from acts of questionable rightfulness. One should develop within oneself this sense of right action and thus not waken the monster. It is far better to discriminate in one’s actions than later regret the deeds.
... A story tells of a sleeping dragon that was awakened by a small pebble thrown by a fool. Truly the smallest stone can cause the monster to stir.
The Thinker said, “Step cautiously. You may be walking amidst sleeping vipers.”" [Supermundane, 478]
4. "Be discreet with your words and think hard before you say a word." [Facets of Agni Yoga 1954, 554]
5. "It is necessary to decide with much discretion where something is important but seemingly everyday thing. Sometimes the most common thing contains the resolution of something important. Often one word already warns something essential. Often a person is warned of danger with a single exclamation. It is good if he hears a warning in this hasty word, too." [Brotherhood, 211]
6. "The true winner remains like this if he does not rest on his laurels, but continues his bright progress with redoubled discretion." [Letters of Helena Roerich in 9 Volumes - 2. 078]