1. "The ignorant may assume that caution is inaction or the gloom of fear. On the contrary, caution is a strengthening of action, watchfulness and courage." [Fiery World II, 246]
2. "Boldness should be combined with caution. Otherwise boldness will be madness and caution will turn into cowardice." [Fiery World II, 444]
3. "Caution and alertness should be able to distinguish from fearfulness and indecision. Only experience gives firmness to the hand and the ability to understand the bipolarity of qualities." [Facets of Agni Yoga 1961, 431]
4. "... We insist upon vigilance and caution, qualities that belong to an enlightened consciousness. For the unwise it is not easy to discern the boundary between different feelings. They will see caution as suspiciousness, and vigilance as fearfulness, thus lowering the best qualities to a shameful level. But the wise will understand where caution is needed, based upon clear insight.
In a world that is torn by confusion the careless one is a fool. The sensible one will weigh all causes to determine the true source of harm. He will do this not out of fear, but with courageous resolve. He will not overlook the viper at his threshold, knowing that the seed of evil yields poisonous fruit. He will not think it unnecessary to pay attention to a small scorpion, for even out of the smallest can spring the deadliest sting." [Supermundane, 513]
5. "When a great path lies ahead, One must carefully avoid deviations." [Leaves of Morya’s Garden I, 403]
6. "The primitive imagination with extreme ease constructs a Maya of all sorts of visions, but when the consciousness has been broadened, deductions become more cautious." [AUM, 469]
7. "Express your wishes cautiously. Every one knows many parables and fairy tales which describe the ugly consequences of careless wishes. Remember about the rajah who wished to receive a beautiful palace, and did receive it, but who, on entering it, thought about an attacking tiger, which then appeared and tore him to pieces. Under the symbols of allegories there is much reality. If people would realize the power of the will, many manifestations would receive a practical explanation.
…There was a certain ruler who said to some criminals: “You cannot live more than a day,” and at night they were found lifeless. The responsibility for such sendings is great. And each hour we send arrows in all directions.
Be careful in expressing wishes." [New Era Community, 168]
8. "... We speak constantly about caution. People simply do not understand the significance of this attitude. How many perilous illnesses are caused by the lack of reciprocal caution between individuals! It is most necessary when there is a great disparity of vibrations. Vigilance and mutual care are then required in order not to cause harm." [Supermundane, 5]
9. "Even the most well-meaning touch must be full of caution." [Supermundane, 498]
10. "Each caution will be valued as an action of wisdom." [Fiery World II, 404]
11. "For every achievement, courage is necessary, but courage should be combining reasonable care and caution." [Letters of Helena Roerich in 9 Volumes - 6. 063]
12. "Caution must be expressed in all of life." [Brotherhood, 178]